Hi.

It's 2:53 a.m. and I can't sleep. Why, you ask?

I've got a bunch of stuff running through my head:

1. I used to own two couches, a microwave, a Mrs. Tea. All sorts of pretty, useful things, filling up our great apartment. Alright, most of it was IKEA and Craigslist finds, but it was all lovingly collected over our 6.5 years in good old Montreal. 

2. I no longer own anything but my clothes, my laptop and about 7 boxes of antique mason jars and a big roll of burlap. 

3. I'm now living with my dad. 

4. I haven't talked to the boy/man since Thursday and I'm missing our Skype dates. 

5. We've been on different continents on and off for 193 days this year. I counted. It sucks.

6. I should really have spent my day writing my thesis instead of reading wedding blogs. But I think I'm in love. With a wedding. And a shrug. This one.

7. At this rate, will I ever finish my long-ass thesis and get out of grad school?

8. And move to London before February?

9. And find a freaking band who will respond to emails?

It's all a little disconcerting.

So, if you've read this far, hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment