London-Bound: The date is set!

Random, I know. But I love Sticky Toffee Pudding.
And that's one sweet thing I'm looking forward to in London. YUM!

Yep, that's right. I finally booked my one-way ticket!

I leave for London exactly three weeks from today. 

It's a tad bit scary and overwhelming, considering I have yet to finish my thesis, and need to finalize quite a few wedding bits before I go. (We won't be back until about 10 days before the wedding! ACK! That's when my first dress fitting will be AAAAACK!)

Plus I need to make sure to say goodbye to friends and family properly.

And pack.

But besides all that, I am pretty darn excited. A new adventure is about to begin! And I cannot wait to see the boy/man again!

1 comment:

  1. Would you send me a copy of your 60 page manual :) I love the ideas you picture on the blog, and my aesthetic definitely is similar. Thanks for letting a window open in your life. Eliora@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete